Had my interview today with the Regional Manager. It went well, it felt more like he was selling me on the job, than me selling myself. I really don't know what I'm going to do now, because it would be an ideal set up. I asked if I could speak with the current Syracuse rep to get her take on the job, and they are going to let me do that. I'm also going to start calling various babysitter/daycare in the area, again so I can make an informed decision.
I was home when Eliza got up from her nap, and it was another reminder of how good I have it now. Decisions decisions. The nice thing is, it's better to have options, instead of none at all.